Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As the Pharmacy Storekeeper, you will be responsible for the overall smooth operation and management of medical stocks in the Pharmacy and ensure good stock control, management and ordering, and accurate distribution of drugs.
What you will do:
• Place the order on time in sufficient quantity and respect the given stock target and as needed referring to the consumption.
• Ensuring good storage conditions of all medical items in the pharmacy in accordance with pharmaceutical standards in order to ensure continuous availability.
• Store medications on a First Expire, First Out (FEFO) basis, and walk the shelves at least once a month to remove products approaching the expiration date.
• Encode the drugs on the correct BUP codes and the corresponding designations, in salable units and update the prices for the products for which the prices are fixed.
• Carrying out or participating in regular inventories.
• Following up stock levels with regards to alarms set, stock out, expiry dates, and drugs to expire in the following months.
• Prepare a daily report of the expired drugs and monthly stock reports.
You will be the right fit if:
• You are a qualified/registered nurse (Diploma or Bachelor Degree).
• You have significant experience of at least 2 years in a similar position in a retail pharmacy;
• You have good communication, organization, planning, and interpersonal skills;
• You are pro-active and dynamic;
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and Ishyiga;
• You can speak fluently English, and Kinyarwanda, French is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please click in the link to apply.