Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As the Pharmacist Assistant, you will optimize the supply, sales, storage, and distribution of pharmaceutical products while respecting the Public Service regulations and good practice.
What you will do:
• Dispense the medical prescription and other medical products to patients under the direction of the licensed pharmacist.
• Count pills, label bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare as directed on the patients’ prescription.
• Perform administrative duties, including answering phones, receiving, and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory.
• Supply patients with information and knowledge on their prescriptions.
• Monitor prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies.
• Liaise with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information.
• Supervision of the ordering process from selection to reception and knowledge of the proper equivalences dispensing of medicines in compliance with storage rules (FEFO / FIFO).
You will be the right fit if:
• You have Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
• You are a licensed pharmacist.
• You have significant experience of at least 3 years in a similar position;
• You have good interpersonal, communication, and planning skills;
• You are flexible and pro-active;
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Ishyiga;
• You can speak fluently English and Kinyarwanda, French is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click in the link to apply.