POSITION : Packhouse Manager
Location : Kigali, Rwanda
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specializing in all HR solutions is currently supporting in the recruitment of a Packhouse Manager Souk Farmers
Purpose of position (role):
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities within the Packhouse to deliver an efficient operation to ensure that customers’ orders are produced on time, safely, to the correct standard of quality and at or below budgeted cost. You will also work closely to ensure that all produce needs are met accordingly.
What you will do :
- Management of our team of packhouse employees and agency staff. This ranges between 50 and 100 workers per week.
- Ensure customer orders are fulfilled on a every single order. This needs to be done in the most cost-effective way, whilst meeting their specifications, efficient packing operation and maintaining health and safety requirements on a day to day basis.
- Completing daily reports relating to production and performance
- Support the Managing Director with reliable and accurate information and analysis regarding departmental performance.
- Monitor and manage the daily performance of the packhouse by taking a proactive approach to improve underperforming areas through coaching, training and redeployment of skills as necessary.
You will be a good fit if you have :
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of operating in a supervisory capacity within a fast paced, highly pressurized warehouse and distribution environment.
- Good IT systems knowledge and skills including word and excel would also be an advantage.
- Have excellent operational and communication skills
- Be able to use own initiative when required
- Enjoy being hands on as and when required
- Be physically fit
- Pay great attention to detail
- Must enjoy working with people
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th November, 2022.