Jobs at:Equatorial Power Ltd.
Deadline of this Job:
24 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports to: COO .
About the Role
Equatorial Power is hiring an Operations Analyst to support the set up of operations on our minigrid sites in Rwanda; working with our team in the community to ensure successful connection of our customers.
• Preparation of Customer Acquisition: Ensuring all required materials, tools and plans are in place to start customer acquisition
• Establishment of Sites: management of operational preparation during EPC period to ensure site is ready to become operational focusing on customer acquisition.
• Continuous Improvement: Identifying areas for continuous improvement of the customer acquisition process.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Competencies
• Good interpersonal and communicational skills
• Good command over English, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and Word, previous work on a CRM a preference
• Excellent organising and coordination skills
• Excellent time management skills
Must Haves: Face to Face Customer Experience, CRM, Data Management, English, Kinyarwanda & French.
Preferred: Business Partnerships, willing to travel, Polytechnic diploma, Work Experience (Internships-1 year).
Compensation and Benefits: Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
Additional Benefits Include: Lunch, Laptop & Health Insurance. All Travel & Accommodation in-field will be paid for.
Energy & Utilities
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
About Equatorial Power Ltd.
A renewable energy developer with a passion for access to energy.
Our areas of focus are:
1. Beyond the grid holistic rural service delivery starting from productive power
2. Grid-connected renewable energy
3. Industrial captive power
We are currently developing projects in Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya and DRC
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : https://www.shortlist.net/jobs/3155 Closing Date : 24th October, 2020.