Jobs at:KT Rwanda Networks Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
04 June 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, May 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KT Rwanda Networks, Ltd (“KTRN Ltd”) is a licensed company that has been incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing & installing 4G LTE advanced technology within Rwanda.
In order to effectively accomplish its business objectives, KTRN Ltd is looking for a qualified and competent candidate to fill the vacant positions below:
Position : NOC Engineer (1):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Telecommunication Engineering or other related fields.
• Applicants should be Rwandans.
• Having graduated with a Distinction at the University.
• Being able to work at night and during weekends.
• Monitor LTE& Fixed network infrastructure to ensure stable network performance 24/7.
• First Line technical support on IP<E related issues impacting customer service.
• Support, Communicate and collaborate closely with KTRN partners and field engineers.
• Analyze the network fault, provide first line support, dispatch responsible engineer, escalate where needed & follow up until issue is fixed.
• Inspect degradation of network performance.
• Manage Faults, Changes, and Performance Management activities.
• Take care of LTE NOC equipment and environment.
• Ensure the timely reporting of NOC daily, weekly and monthly report.
• Track all network incidents from start to completion and draft incident reports.
• Open, update and close ticket on time with accurate information.
• Perform Health check and backup of core nodes.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters accompanied with their CVs and copies of certified Degree(s), Copy of ID, on line addressed to the Human Resources management of KTRN, located at KG 7 Avenue, 7th Kigali Heights, to the below email: [email protected]