National Migration Health Physician – Health Assessment Programs
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. For the purpose of the vacancy, internal candidates are considered as first-tier candidates. .
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission (CoM) and the direct supervision of the Chief Migration Health Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the carrying out the following duties and responsibilities in relation to the Migration Health Assessment Centre (MHAC) in KIGALI, RWANDA.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
• Ensure the efficient daily operations of the Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC), in close coordination with the Chief Migration Health Officer (CMHO).
• Conduct the KIGALI MHAC’s migration health assessment process to fulfil the technical requirements of the resettlement countries in the areas of:
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
• Master’s degree Medicine from an accredited academic; or
• University degree in the above fields with two years of relevant professional experience
• Experience in public health is an added advantage.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Good knowledge of information technology, and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and SharePoint.
• Registered with the Rwanda Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
• Experience in administration/management an advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to [email protected] by 21 February 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
The subject of your e-mail MUST indicate the reference code, the Position title as well as candidate’s names
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM will only accept applications which should include a completed Personnel History Form (please download and fill it) and an application letter (not more than one page)