Jobs at:Rwanda Engineering and Manufacturing (REMCO)
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
REMCO is an engineering & manufacturing company that started in 2018 and owned by the government of Rwanda. REMCO was established to manufacture machines, equipment, and spare parts that were mostly imported in sectors of Agriculture mechanization, Construction, Mining, Automotive, Energy, Defense, and Health care equipment. REMCO also provides technical support for other local, regional companies through training, repair, and maintenance services.
As the industrial policy master plan recommends the Government to take the lead in investing in industries of high priority, REMCO provides a vehicle to implement this policy and serves as an anchor company for coordinated and rapid industrial growth. It is focused on priority areas of import substitution, job creation, and export-oriented growth as reflected in vision 2020 and Vision 2050. REMCO products are manufactured within modern and well-equipped machine shop and foundry facilities. REMCO uses advanced machines, such as CNC machines, conventional lathe & milling machines, CAD/CAM Labs, and an ultramodern Ferrous Casting Unit (Steel and Cast Iron) to produce multifaceted products through Induction Furnace melting with no-bake reclamation molding system. .
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our advertising managers. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations. Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company's advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
• Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction
• Identifying new customers
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
• Creating promotions with advertising managers
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
• Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
• Building brand awareness and positioning
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy
• Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts
• Communicating the marketing plan
• Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish
• Researching demand for the organization's products and services
• Evaluating competitors
• Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing
• Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
• Understanding of public relations
• Advanced communication skills
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: [email protected] , Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.