Maintenance Analyst (Technical Analyst-Implementation)
Jobs at:Equatorial Power
Deadline of this Job:
17 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Equatorial Power is hiring a Tech Analyst Implementation to work on project implementation process across Equatorial Power’s projects. This will entail working with EPCs, implementation engineer, data sheets of various energy system components and local authorities in areas where the project in being implemented for successful implementation of the project. Furthermore, this role will require knowledge of clean energy access related projects and preferably knowledge of the solar mini-grids in sub-Sharan Africa. .
• Implementation: Responsible for the installation of systems within the agreed deadlines at the quality defined by EP’s standards. Overseeing EPC on technical Health & Safety during the installation phase.
• Operations & Maintenance: Training & leading the O&M team to ensure high reliability, availability and quality of power.
• Appliances & Machinery: Assist in testing, installing and operating appliances/machinery based on EP’s needs and defined by standards and costs.
• Feedback: Continuously providing feedback on the implementation constraints to the implementation engineer and the Design Engineering team on how to improve installations and operations.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Competencies
• Has a solar Minigrid technical background.
• Industrial machinery operation background is an added advantage.
• Problem solving ability.
• Ability to work closely with multiple teams.
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
• Ability to react quickly and positively to complaints.
• Must be able to work in an outdoor environment and be able to work to remote project sites.
• Must have good communication skills in English.
• Must have good report writing skills.
• Able to use Microsoft word, excel and power point.
Must haves: Electrical repairs, English & French
Preferred: Energy sector experience, Electrical/Vocational degree, Internships-1 year work experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
Additional Benefits include: Lunch, Laptop & Health Insurance. All Travel & Accomodation in-field will be paid for.
Energy & Utilities
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
USD 599-600 monthly
About Equatorial Power Ltd.
A renewable energy developer with a passion for access to energy.
Our areas of focus are:
1. Beyond the grid holistic rural service delivery starting from productive power
2. Grid-connected renewable energy
3. Industrial captive power
We are currently developing projects in Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya and DRC.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://www.shortlist.net/jobs/3154