Lecturer (Medical Education Track): Clinical Sciences Division
Jobs at:University of Global Health Equity (UGHE)
Deadline of this Job:
24 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The University of Global Health Equity (UGHE) is on a mission to radically change the way health care is delivered around the world. UGHE is a new university based in Rwanda that is building the next generation of global health professionals—doctors, nurses, researchers, and public health and policy experts—into leaders and change makers who strive to deliver more equitable, quality health services for all.
Title: Lecturer (Medical Education Track)
Department: Clinical Medicine, School of Medicine
Reports to: Chair of Division of Clinical Medicine
Location: Butaro, Burera District, Rwanda .
The Lecturer (Coordinator) in Medical Education at UGHE participates in development and delivery of curriculum in the clinical sciences in the UGHE MBBS/MGHD (medical degree) programme, and contributes to ongoing curriculum review and improvement. The lecturer will be given mentorship in research and medical education while working at the UGHE campus in Butaro.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or an equivalent degree earned in East Africa within the last five years;
• Fluency in spoken Kinyarwanda;
• Proven interest in medical education and scientific research;
• Computer literacy, with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and Google suite;
• Solid foundation in medical curricular content;
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
• Ability to multitask, work well as a member of a team, and demonstrate flexibility in a fast-paced work environment;
• Ability to pay attention to detail and quality; and
• Results-oriented with adherence to deliverables and deadlines.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.pih.org/pages/employment?p=job/osrdefw4