Lecturer in Biomedical Equipment Technology
Jobs at:Integrated Polytechnic Regional College – Kigali
Deadline of this Job:
12th September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Integrated Polytechnic Regional College – Kigali .
Job Responsibilities: .
• Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research. Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• Contribute in TVET research and publications.
• Conduct training of trainers.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff (assistant lecturers and tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
• Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Job Skills: Not Specified
J ob Qualifications : Masters degree in Bio – medical engineering, biomedical instrumentation, bio – robotics, Medical electronics, Medical Device and Instrumentation, Electronics and Instrumentation, Biomedical Equipment technology or closely related areas of Biomedical Engineering. with First Class degree or distinction is compulsory and only candidates with the named category will be selected
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/4056