Jobs at:University Of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
01st August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 29, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
University Of Rwanda .
• Develop Internationalization policy and strategies for implementation across UR.
• Advise, develop and implement an internationalization strategy and policy for UR;
• Develop and implement strategies for building UR international reputation as a university excelling in teaching, research and community and global engagement;
• Develop and implement strategies for promoting, maintaining and deepening relationships between UR and foreign universities and research institutions
• Develop and implement strategies to attract international students and academics to UR;
• Offer support to the community of international students and academics at UR to ensure that their needs are met and their presence benefits UR.
• For international students, this support includes giving them information on and guiding them through the process of admission and registration, visa application, housing, orientation to understand life at the University and in Rwanda, etc.
• For international academics, this support includes giving them guidance on issues such as visa application, finding accommodation and health insurance, etc.
• Carry out any other assignment by the DVC – IA or VC in line with the responsibilities of the Office.
• Establish new and maintain existing partnerships with other Universities both local and international
• Building relationships with international foundations and organizations supporting higher education
• Organizing the visits of foreign delegations to UR (preparing their programs, securing their appointments or setting up their meetings with UR staff, arranging their accommodation and local transport where appropriate, arranging for gifts where appropriate, welcoming them at the Airport where appropriate,
• working with Public Relations Office to ensure that Partners are well received and their visits are covered in the media.
• Organizing the visits of UR delegations abroad;
• Organizing and leading negotiations of agreements with foreign universities, research institutions and international educational organizations and foundations, and monitoring and evaluation of their implementation
• Fostering academic exchanges for staff and students between UR and foreign universities and research institutions
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s Degree in Journalism or Communication; Law, International Relations or International Business with three (3) years’ experience in International Partnerships, Collaboration or Public Relations and Communication
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Communication; Law, International Relations or International Business with Five (5) years’ experience in International Partnerships, Collaboration or Public Relations and Communication
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3800