Impact and Systems Coordinator
Jobs at:Partners In Health (PIH)/Inshuti Mu Buzima (IMB)
Deadline of this Job:
13 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Description: Under the direction of the Senior M&E Manager, the Impact and Systems Coordinator is responsible for coordinating a variety of quality and performance measurement initiatives, such as data analysis and reporting for operational/clinical departments, quality of care, clinical outcome performance tracking, data utilization, and measurement support. The successful candidate will support Kayonza district and IMBP/PIH to implement their strategy and vision. S/he will work closely with IMB and hospital M&E team to increase the capacity for data-driven decision making while ensuring the evaluation of outcomes/sustainability of programs through planning and learning sessions.
The successful System & Impact Coordinator will coordinate qualitative and quantitative clinical and administrative data from multiple sources to provide meaningful reports and presentations on a regular basis. This position will constantly evaluate data quality and communicate characteristic data issues for their improvement by the hospital and district teams. S/he will take an active part in the set-up and implementation of monitoring and review mechanisms to adequately measure the impact of health interventions, with a focus on IMB district partnership in Kayonza. S/he will coordinate efforts aimed at ensuring compliance with project documents and IMB partnership requirements, and participate in program review and development planning research and programmatic activities .
Increase data-driven decision-making
• Collaborate across IMB and hospital services to improve processes and systems leading to data-driven decision-making
• Coordinate initiatives to increase access and utilization of data for decision-making
• Coordinate data-driven learning strategy to address and solve strategic and operational challenges in IMB and at the hospital
• Support Learning Sessions where programs and stakeholders examine performance data to more effectively and efficiently drive improvement in performance
• Coordinate IMB-Kayonza partnership activities and compilation of key deliverables data
• Contribute to proposals development, donor/stakeholder reporting, and research.
• Support IMB and Rwinkwavu hospital in the dissemination of health outcomes and impact, including research
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience working with clinical data. Or equivalent
• 2- 5 years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation
• 2-5 years of experience in QI projects and process improvement
• 2-5 years of experience in quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods
• Experience coordinating workshops and other capacity building activities
• 2-5 years of experience in DHIS2/HMIS data entry, extraction, and dashboards
• 2- 5 years of experience using tools for manipulation and analysis of data • Familiarity with clinical terminology
• Strong written and spoken skills and ability to communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders in Kinyarwanda, French, and English.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to focus detailed concentrated effort to multiple projects and re-establish priorities as necessary.
• Attention to detail that ensures follow through on all initiatives implemented and all projects are undertaken.
• Ability to transfer technical skills to non-technical trainees/mentees
• Ability to work and live in rural settings.
• Ability to live PIH/IMB values: Ubumuntu, Ubupfura, Ubwubahane, Ubunyangamugayo, Ubumwe, Agaciro, Kugira ishyaka.
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please follow the link https://www.pih.org/pages/employment?p=job%2FoZO7dfwR employment and submit CV and application letter only in MS word or pdf formats. Applications should be submitted not later than Sunday December 13, 2020.