Human Resources Officer
Jobs at:World Relief Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
22 March 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, March 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
World Relief Rwanda (WRR) is an International Non-Government Organization whose mission is to empower the local church to serve the most vulnerable. WRR wishes to recruit a qualified and well experienced candidate to fill the position of Human Resources Officer. The job description and requirements are as follows .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
• To provide significant input required by the position in order to accomplish the mission statement of World Relief in Rwanda: Empowering the local Church to serve the most vulnerable.
• 1.Assist in the management of HR functions including recruitment, orientation of new staff, staff training, compensation and benefit, performance appraisal, accident, and medical insurance scheme coverage.
• 2. Manage staff leave and follow up with Supervisors to make sure that leaves are planned, taken as scheduled and file completed leave forms.
• 3.Ensure the social security contribution and PAYE tax reports are timely done and remitted.
• 4.Implement a proper filing of Personnel files and HR Documents and ensure confidentiality of staff information.
• 5.Respond to daily employees’ requests timely and in appropriate manner.
• 6. Facilitate to organize staff events.
• 7.Maintain safe custody of performance management and training records for reference when required.
• 8. Conduct orientation for new employees and ensure they are well equipped to perform their tasks.
• 9. Perform other duties related to the above responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with the supervisor .
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• A university degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
• Initiative, excellent organization ability, with attention to details
• Excellent interpersonal skills for team work in a multi-racial environment
• Self –directing, reliable and responsible
• Mastery of oral and written official languages used in Rwanda
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work independently, and to deal with problems/issues promptly and efficiently
• Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
• Flexible and motivated team player
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Minimum of 2 years of experience in HR &Administration work including HRIS Management, payroll systems, legal contractual aspects
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please submit a motivation letter, copy of your notified degree, comprehensive curriculum vitae with 2 names of referees, and a church recommendation from your Pastor or Priest by March 25th, 2021 to World Relief Rwanda Office, plot 53, KG 647 St, Kacyiru, Kigali. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be notified for test or interview. Website: https://worldrelief.org/