Human Resources Officer
Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
14 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
King Faisal Hospital, Kigali, “A centre of excellence in health service provision, clinical education and research”. This is an exciting time for King Faisal Hospital, Kigali as we embrace a new strategic direction. The hospital has continued to grow due to its positive reputation for authentic compassionate health care and highly skilled medical practitioners, especially in specialized surgical and medical services. King Faisal Hospital Kigali is looking for suitable candidates to fill the roles of the following positions.
• To ensure that policies and guidelines are disseminated to all role players and stakeholders on leave management
• Compile and manage leave plan from all, directorates, Department and Units
• Carry out semester audit for employee’s absenteeism to inform decision making
• Employee records are well keep and maintained in accordance with to hospital prescripts.
• To ensure Performance management system and tools administered in accordance with prescribed Hospital policy and within determined timelines.
• Employee records managed in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework
• To processed Administrative transactions with approved compliance norms and standards and within determined timelines.
• To formulate the Workplace Skills Plan
• Implement systems and mechanisms for development planning
• To administer the grievance process.
• Administer the conduct management process
Skills And Abilities
• Expert knowledge of the legislative and regulatory environment informing human resource management, development and labour relations.
• Knowledge of the Hospital’s IT systems associated with human resource management and administration.
• Proven ability to implement internal systems and controls to ensure sound operational management.
• Proven computer literacy, including MSWord, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Proven report writing and presentation skills.
• Proven skills related to the preparation and implementation of human resource-related plans.
Education And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management from recognized universities
• At least 3 years of working experience in Human Resources Management
• Evidence of structured and professional career development
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter ,curriculum vitae and academic credentials to [email protected] by May 14 , 2021.