Human Resources Manager
Jobs at:Mulindi Factory Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
04 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources
Position Reports To Factory Manager
Position Responsible For: HR Support Staff .
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of Human Resources at the Factory. This includes end to end recruitment, performance management, payroll, and benefits administration, training and development, HR policy development, health and safety, HR staff file management, onboarding and offboarding of staff, staff welfare, staff engagement, and retention, labor relations as well serve as the liaison between management and employees.
• HR Operations Planning: Enhance the organization’s human resources by conducting manpower planning, budgeting, and resource mobilization within the factory so as to ensure the availability of human resources to support stipulated objectives in a cost-effective manner.
• End to End Recruitment which includes establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; guiding managers on candidate selection; drafting and issuing of employment contracts, conducting and analyzing exit interviews, and recommending changes.
• Training and Development: Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation (onboarding) and conducting training needs analysis for purposes of designing training and development programs to support the factory’s overall objectives.
• Reward Management: Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Performance Management: Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee performance /work results; assist managers with the development of effective KPIs and train them to coach employees.
• Employee Relations, Welfare and Engagement: Advice management on employee relations, welfare, and engagement matters and ensure any arising matters including grievances or disciplinary issues are resolved quickly and amicably so as to maintain good employee relations. Serve as the liaison between management and employees on employee-related issues. Schedule management conferences or town halls with employees as may be required.
• Payroll and Benefits Administration Management: Supervise the payroll processing system and records to ensure computed employee take-home pay is correctly done, process, and submit payroll returns. Attend to staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records. Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences. Implement employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; direct the processing of benefit claims; obtain and evaluate benefit contract bids; award benefit contracts; and design and conduct educational programs on benefit programs.
• HR Policies and Procedures: Develop, update, implement and enforce human resource policies, procedures, and programs as may be required and advice management on their application whilst ensuring full statutory/legal compliance of applicable laws related to labor and employment and health and safety. Represent the factory in HR-related hearings and investigations.
• HR File Management: Maintain and retain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records such as recruitment, turnover, performance appraisals, and leave.
• Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) by using the link https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=33455 below not later than 4th November 2020.