Human Resources & Administration Manager
Jobs at:Milbridge Group
Deadline of this Job:
20th of August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Milbridge Group .
• Design and implement HR policies and practices that are compliant with Rwanda country Labour laws and Manpower Regulations
• Manage industrial /labor relations- labor disputes; disciplinary issues; labor injury claims, work permits, etc
• Ensure compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures throughout the company
• Manage staff recruitment process in the company
• Play a lead role in staff training and development
• Manage company payroll in collaboration with the Finance Department
• Manage staff performance management systems including, coaching, mentoring and capacity building for the purpose of building staff’s skills and competences to perform their jobs more effectively and efficiently.
• Maintain accurate employee records, ensuring confidentiality at all times
• Develop and manage time & attendance systems across all areas in the company
• Acquire and renew company business permits and licenses
• Manage and renew various insurance policies maintained by the company
• Manage the company fleet of vehicles ensuring proper maintenance and service delivery to internal customers and propose fleet measures (additions and subtractions) by lease/rental
• Coordinate and ensure efficient operation of company security services by issuing guidelines and work instructions for guards (entrance/exit policies, gate-pass policy, rules of engagement, etc) and ensures their proper implementation.
• Creating a positive working environment in which continuous improvement, service-mindedness, transparency, and open communications are key values.
• Performs regular needs analysis with regard to transportation of staff for the company and monitors service levels, taking appropriate action when necessary;
• Monitor Admin vehicles accidents and take corrective measures to mitigate against such accidents.
• Ensures that all compounds are properly guarded and secured, both in terms of staff as well as facilities (fences, gates), take appropriate corrective action when needed;
• Effective represent the Company in different HR forums
• Provide individual counseling
• Advises and counsels managers on sound employee relations and their HR issues including appraisal, disciplinary measures, restructuring and HR policy
Job Skills: Not Specified
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or its Equivalent
• At least 5 years of relevant managerial experience in a large organization; manufacturing industry experience will be a distinct advantage
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Paying Attention to detail
• Resilience and self-confidence
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite and Enterprise Resource Planning [ERP] Skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=27641