Human Resource Officer
Jobs at:Nyungwe Management Company Ltd (AMC Ltd)
Deadline of this Job:
12 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nyungwe Management Company Ltd (AMC Ltd) was created as partnership between Rwanda Development Board (RDB) and African Parks Network (APN) to manage Nyungwe National Park. AMC Ltd is seeking to recruit a suitable Rwandan candidate to fill the vacant post of Human Resource Officer in Nyungwe National Park.
JOB TITLE: Human Resource Officer
REPORTING TO: Human Resource Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to Human Resource Manager, the Human Resource Officer will be primarily responsible for all Human Resources linked to the Company as highlighted in Duties and Responsibilities
below, and Human Resource Officer, should be passionate about People Management with keen interest in and understanding of conservation issues. .
• Management of the staff files;
• Management of staff leave plan in a calendar year.
• Identification and centralize the training need for the company’s staff;
• Management of performance appraisal process for the company’s staff;
• Ensure enforcement the respect of laws, regulations, and instructions of the company;
• Maintain the attendance register of the personnel of the company on the service;
• Assist in preparation and submission of timely statutory staff contributions (PAYE, RSSB pension, medical, and maternity)
• Preparation and follow up the recruitment and lawful termination processes of the staff contract.
• Monthly report on Human Resource metrics.
• Organising cordinate all social events including sports, labour Day, ranger Day, etc.
• Live on-site.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimum Education Qualification
The interested candidates should have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related degree.
• Minimum 3 years experience of working in Human resource department in recognized organizations.
• Proficient in the use of software applications including Sage Payroll, MS Office Applications, etc
• Well conversant with Labour Laws and other applicable Human Resources Processes and Procedures
• Proficient in English both spoken and written
• Ability to perform demanding and flexible work, during day and night.
• Integrity; inter-personal skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication and reporting skills
• Ability to work in remote or isolated areas
• Ability to work under pressure and overtime
• Knowledge of French and Kinyarwanda
• Holding Driving license
• Experience and a genuine passion for conservation
• Position is based on the field and field based experience will be added advantage.
• Proven 5 years experience from within Human Resource in Rwanda.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Cover letter together with CVs in English language providing details of three referees, email address, and telephone contact should be submitted by email to [email protected] (with the attachment being in PDF format as one document) not later than 12th February 2021. Application should be addressed to: Park Manager, Nyungwe Management Company
Please note that only candidates with the needed qualifications and relevant experience will be shortlisted and invited for interview.