Human Resource and Administration Manager
Jobs at:Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time.
The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure the quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable, and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity
RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions located in Kigali, Rwanda: .
Tasks and responsibilities
• Coordinate all company’s efforts related to recruitment, onboarding, and termination of full-time, part-time, and temporary employees;
• Develop, implement and manage staff performance and professional development plan that aligns with the company’s mission, vision, and objectives and drives high performance;
• Nurture a positive working environment and define employee relations practices necessary to promote a high level of employee morale, engagement, and motivation;
• Create and maintain master HR files; ensure paperwork is complete and compliant with regulatory requirements and company needs;
• Complete periodic reconciliation of benefits and payroll records and rectify issues in a timely manner;
• Administer HR policies and procedures and periodic updates to employee handbook;
• Assist staff with HR-related questions and issues and provide periodic communication on benefits and related information to employees;
• Implement and manage the company’s recruitment processes;
• Continuously work on developing the most effective and economical recruitment methods and ensure that they align with current and future needs for the company’s human capital;
• Coordinate and manage the external and internal correspondences from Human Resource Department;
• Undertake other activities as delegated by the supervisor;
• Report to the Finance and Administration Officer.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification and Skills
• Master’s Degree in business administration with a specialization in Human Resources Management, Public Administration or a related field;
• Professional HR qualification certificate is an added advantage;
• Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience working in a similar role;
• Strong analytical and excellent presentation skills;
• Language proficiency in English, French, and Kinyarwanda;
• Flexibility, resourcefulness, and a can-do attitude;
• Work collaboratively with colleagues and perform other duties as reasonably required to achieve the goals of the company.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
Please address all applications to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: [email protected]
Deadline for application: Friday, January 08th, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
• Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered.
• Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted.