Jobs at:UAP Group
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Old Mutual Limited (OML) is a premium African financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in 17 countries. Our primary operations are in South Africa and the Rest of Africa, and we have niche businesses in Latin America and Asia. We have 12 million customers and 31,000 employees as at the end of 2017 and with over 170 years of heritage across sub-Saharan Africa, we are a crucial part of the communities we serve and broader society on the continent. The business is listed on the Johannesburg, London, Zimbabwean, Malawian, and Namibian stock exchanges. The UAP Old Mutual Group comprises of three key players as a result of the acquisition of a controlling stake in Faulu in 2014 and UAP in 2015 by Old Mutual. The acquisition resulted in Old Mutual Kenya and UAP Holdings (www.uapoldmutual.com) as well as Faulu Microfinance Bank (www.faulukenya.com) forming one of the largest financial services groups with a growing footprint in East and Central Africa. The Group currently has operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, and Rwanda. The Group now offers customers a comprehensive and enhanced range of financial services which include Investment, Insurance, Banking, and Savings as well as a wider and more accessible distribution network. The wider group also offers broad career growth prospects for employees. It therefore wishes to fill the below vacant position with qualified, experienced, and talented individual to strengthen its portfolio as a Pan – African Financial Services Group. The positions’ details are further outlined below; .
Plan, organize, and supervise medical department. Manages and administrates direction of billing for medical services provided to patients in order to ensure they receive care in the most efficient manner.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Execute the medical business strategy including business development, production innovation, customer experience, and staff performance management and development.
• Ensure effective risk management of the medical business to achieve the business objectives.
• Continuous review and improvement of the medical business processes and systems.
• Medical business claims management - ensure all claims are properly vetted and efficiently processed and paid.
• Ensure excellent customer experience by ensuring smooth and efficient access to services from service providers and prompt interface with clients.
• Manage service providers to ensure customers receive efficient and effective access to satisfied and motivated service providers. In particular ensure that service provider accounts are properly maintained and promptly reconciled to enable efficient processing and payment of service provider payments
• Mentor and guide medical business staff to ensure they deliver the Company brand promise and culture while achieving self-development.
• Regularly report the performance of the medical business to the managing director and the management team in accordance with applicable structures and ensure a medical business is fully aligned with the rest of the company by building effective teamwork within the department and with other departments.
• Board Paper preparation and presentation
Academic/Professional Qualifications; experience; skills and competencies
• University degree
• Basic Insurance qualification
• Sales and Marketing Skills
• 5 years of experience in a Managerial role
• 3 years’ experience in the same role
• Good in price negotiations
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please visit our careers page through: https://bit.ly/3adAPoX
Interested candidate are requested submit their applications by 5.00 p.m. 21st February 2021.
Applicants must possess or be in the process of applying for a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE as at the time of making an application.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.