Health & Fulfillment Operations
Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and lifesaving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
As a Member of Zipline’s Fulfillment Operations Team in Rwanda, You’ll be Responsible for Building a Strong Supply Chain of Health Commodities to Enable Health Facilities to Provide the Best Services to their Patients. by Joining us, you’ll be Contributing to Providing Access to Healthcare for all. your Main Responsibilities Will Involve Performing and Coordinating a Variety of Tasks Within the Fulfillment Operations Team to ensure that our Customers get their Requests/Orders in a Timely Manner. at Zipline, we Believe that Where you Live Should not Influence your Access to Vital Medical Supplies. if this Opportunity Sounds Like something You’d Want to be a part of, then keep Reading
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Fulfillment Operator, you will be part of the team that ensures that blood products & medical products are delivered from our distribution centers to health care facilities in a safe, reliable, and fast manner. By joining us, you will therefore be contributing to our mission of ensuring that every human on Earth has instant access to vital medical supplies. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Customer Service & Order Fulfillment: You will be the first line when it comes to fielding orders from customers & ensuring they have high quality & excellent experience.
- Responding to calls from customers and collaborating with other members to process their orders
- Inventory & Warehouse Management: Organizing and managing supplies and equipment to ensure as the company scales, proper management procedures are in place.
- Product Handling : Manage & prepare packages to be delivered via drone to the hospitals and clinics to ensure quality & speed of delivery.
- Best Practices & Safety Management: Work with a team to perform daily quality control, oversee safety and regulations at the Zipline distribution center.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Preferred: Bachelors in Sciences preferably in Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biomedical Laboratory, and Microbiology
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Passionate about making sure that each component of our supply chain and order processing is handled perfectly
- Understanding of handling, supply chain, and inventory management, preferably of medical products
- A problem solver who gets excited about making processes more efficient by analyzing our historical trends
- Proactive with excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Obsessed with customer experience and making sure the quality of our deliveries always exceeds expectationsUpbeat and positive, a collaborator who wants to succeed while also helping teammates grow
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Kinyarwanda
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Must be willing and able to work night/weekends
- Must be able to work for a period of 48 hours/ week
- This is a full-time position based at one of our distribution centers based in Muhanga and Kayonza
Once hired you will go through a rigorous training program with Zipline Academy to gain a deep understanding in our history, our mission, our impact, and our supply chain system. The program includes a thorough Fulfillment Operations training that covers blood and medical product expertise, inventory management, and customer service.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position, please apply!
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th February, 2021.