We are looking for a Responsible Pharmacist, to organize and monitor all of the company’s pharmaceutical operations, as well as carry out all activities related to the registration and maintenance of drug marketing authorizations (AMM) and their market access in compliance with regulations.
- Constitution, drafting, filing and monitoring of certain regulatory elements: modules for new MA applications, variations, transfer of MAs, export registration files, risk analyzes, in accordance with the regulations in force
- Respond to questions from the competent authorities within the allotted time, and collect the necessary additions;
- Knowledge of the production environment with a good command of good manufacturing practices.
- Pilot production activities and coordinate their realization with the different actors
- Monitoring of performance indicators.
- Drafting of the administrative and / or pharmaceutical part of the MA files
- Control the regulatory compliance of product advertising (validation of promotional material);
- Development, validation and distribution of texts relating to packaging items and product information
- The release of batches, management of complaints, possible recalls etc….
Qualification And Experience:
- Rwandan nationality;
- A BAC + 5;
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a pharmacist and registered in Rwanda;
- A mastery of Ishyiga software;
- A good knowledge of French and English.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 6th June, 2021.