Chemonics International, an international development consulting firm, is seeking technical specialists for the anticipated DFID-funded ‘Investing in Adolescent Girls in Rwanda’ (IAG-R) programme, an approximately £12 million programme to be implemented over four years as the second phase of the DFID-funded 12+ programme supporting adolescent girls in Rwanda.
The programme will provide up to 200,000 adolescents with the knowledge and capabilities needed to achieve their full potential, make better choices, take advantage of opportunities and better manage risk.
We are seeking candidates for the following position:
Head of Programmes
The Head of Programmes plays a key role in providing overall management of the delivery of a life-skills program to adolescent girls and boys.
The successful candidate will have over 10 years of technical experience in any of, but not limited to, the following:
- Extensive experience in mainstreaming gender and inclusion into programmes
- Experience in non-formal education (life skills)
- Expertise in as many of the following thematic areas as possible: sexual and reproductive health, basic health, nutrition and hygiene, disability and inclusion, GBV, economic opportunities and savings
- Experience on donor-funded programmes, preferably with the Department for International Development (DFID)
- Strong management skills
- Experience in Results-Based Management (RBM)
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Fluency in spoken and written English
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Please contact IAGRrecruit@chemonics.com if you experience any issues. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and finalists will be contacted for an interview.