Jobs at:ADMA International Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
07 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, April 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to support our day-to-day transactions. Finance Assistant responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports, and managing invoices. If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like tax management, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially. .
• Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions.
• Prepare balance sheets.
• Support the process of tax payments.
• Support monthly payroll and keep organized records.
• Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Process invoices.
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
• Record daily production report.
• Organize the filing system.
• Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role
• Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
• Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
• Familiarity with accounting software (Tally ERP 9)
• Familiarity with RRA software (EBM version two)
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
• BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified people should send:
• A full curriculum vitae (CV) including details of 2 professional referees.
• Scanned copy ID
• Motivation letter
Application must be submitted by email, including scanned PDF documents to the Administration Director at this Email address [email protected] with the position as the subject (please sign your documents before sending them as PDF attachment by email)
Closing date of applications: Saturday, 7th May 2021 at 12:00PM
Please note that the interviews will take place at our office located in Kigali Special Economic Zone G2, if COVID-19 preventive measures allow.
After the interview has taken place and before signing the contract, the successful candidate will submit the following documents:
• Notarized Academic qualification papers and relevant certificates.