Field Staff Processing Remuneration Officer
Jobs at:National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
20 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Preparation of field staffs salaries and Benefits: Payment of salaries using Smarthr
• Insure that all payrolls list are signed and paid on time
• Ensure systematic filling of payrolls
• Receive, analyze, find or propose solutions to the employees ‘complaints regarding remunerations
• Preparation of legal declarations ; .
• Preparation and declaration of PAYE
• Preparation and declaration of RSSB/Pension
• Preparation and declaration of RSSB/Medical
• Preparation and declaration of RSSB/Maternity
• Preparation and declaration of REB (SFR)
• Submit all declarations on due time
• Ensure systematic filling of Declarations
• Work with MIFOTRA on pay reform in relation to the NISR; Work regularly with MIFOTRA on pay reform
• Work closely with MIFOTRA on related issues
• To maintain the implementation of the HR policies, procedures and stratesies not limited to training and grievance and appeals. To perform any other assignment from supervisor .
A0 or Master’s in Human resource Management or Management
Experience and Required Knowledge
• Working experience in Human Resource Management for at least 2 years
• Strong Knowledge of the Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System (IPPIS)
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Rwandan Public Sector human resource policies, regulations and procedures
• Computer skills like Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
• Fluent in English. A working Knowledge of French is an advantage
Public Service Values and Principles
• Time management and consciousness.
• Devotion and serving public interest.
• High Standards of professional Ethics.
• Efficiency, effectiveness and effective management of resources.
• Customer care.
• Professional secrecy.
• Impartiality, objectivity, transparency and provision to the public of timely accurate information.
• Accountability for administrative decisions.
• Decency and integrity.
• Zero tolerance to corruption, rape and sexual harassment.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Vacancies/Details/6557