Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Executive Assistant .
• Manage the administrative functions in the CEO’s Office.
• Analyze data and provide regular reports on activity to enable services and standards to be monitored, identify and implement corrective action, escalating as appropriate.
• To manage the day to day administration of the CEO’s Office
• Formulate standard operating procedures, protocols, and local policies.
Manage the implementation and overall management of office systems, control processes, and risk management arrangements to ensure effective delivery of service.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• She/he must have a Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in Public Administration or Business administration
• Any other additional qualification relevant to the field is an added advantage
• Must have at least five (5) years of experience in the relevant field.
• Proven computer literacy
• Rwandese by Nationality
• Age below 40 years
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree (A0)
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates who are qualified and interested in the above position should send; A written application letter, 2 passport photos, a filled attached application form, CV, copy of the National Identification Card, Recommendation letters from the previous employers & notified copies of academic documents, criminal record.
Send your application to the attention of THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, / KING FAISAL HOSPITAL, RWANDA on the address above.
The deadline for submission of the above documents is Tuesday 28 July 2020 exactly at 4:00 PM, at the main entrance or at [email protected]