Jobs at:Africa Improved Foods Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
13 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, March 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Africa Improved Foods (AIF), is a Public-Private Partnership focused on addressing malnutrition through the production of nutritious, high quality fortified foods. It is a joint venture involving a number of international organisations: DSM – the largest nutrition company in the world; the World Bank (IFC); CDC (UK Development Bank), FMO (Dutch Development Bank); and the Government of Rwanda Our products are intended to address malnutrition among vulnerable population segments such as pregnant and breast-feeding mothers, older infants, and young children especially in the first 1,000 days of their life. To this end, we have built a world-class food processing plant in Rwanda – to serve the East Africa region – and are now expanding into Ethiopia. In as much as we are a commercial, for-profit organization, we also strive to have the maximum social, economic and environmental impact possible on the communities in which we operate. In this respect, we have strong working relationships with reputable NGO’s across the EAC Region.
Our model is to source raw materials from local small-holder farmers, employ, develop, and to deploy local talent in the creation and growth of our fortified foods business.
OUR MISSION : is to provide African consumers with high-quality fortified complementary foods that are affordable and available.
OUR VISION :is to be a trusted Africa-based producer of a range of nutritious foods that are proven to improve health.
Africa Improved Foods Holding Ltd is looking for self-motivated, qualified individual with the right attitude and a passion for innovation to join our young and energetic team on the position of Electrician .
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The job holder plays a key role to install, commission, and maintenance of the electrical system (high and low voltage, generators, ACs) and instrumentations in the manufacturing plan and within the corporate requirement and guidelines.
• Installation, commission, and maintenance of electrical system (high & low voltage, diesel generators, and ACs)
• Support operations during shifts and on calls to achieve plant optimum production capacity
• Installation, termination of data distribution frames, and a good understanding of signal generating units
• Ensure efficient operations, troubleshoot, and take corrective action of faulty rectifiers, DC system units, alarm monitoring system, and AC units.
• Installation, commissioning and Maintenance of different types of unit operation (eg: Bulk storage (Silos), Utilities, Milling, Extrusion, Packaging, etc.……)
• Ensure efficient operation of shift effectiveness of preventive maintenance, strong support maintenance team shift activities, and generate reports and RCAs to the supervisor
• Design earth formation for lower earth resistance and ensure that earth formation is fully implemented
• Carry out earth improvement
• Interpretation & implementation of electrical layout and diagrams
• Monitor and maintain the efficiency of diesel generation
• Complete electrical installation and maintenance within defined timelines
Knowledge about green solution especially solar system
Job Skills : Not Specified
Advance diploma in Electrical Engineering
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, telephone contact, and email address.
The deadline for receiving applications is Friday 9th April 2021 .
Human Resources Manager
Africa Improved Foods Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda
E-mail on: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about Africa Improved Foods, please visit the links below:http://africaimprovedfoods.com/