• The E
– learning Project System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and basic maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
• Be the first point
– contact for users when they experience problems with the network.
• Gather information to define and fix the issue, by trouble shooting hardware and software and liaising with vendors if needed for more information.
• Install, upgrade and monitor software and hardware.
• Be involved in data backup and recovery and maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, web
– servers, email, PCs, local and wide area networking both hardware and software and mid
– range server hardware.
• The E
– learning Project System Administrator participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the e
– learning infrastructure.
• The E
– learning Project System Administrator will assist e
– learning central and decentralised levels users with technical issues, registrations, content upload, …
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or health informatics, Public health / epidemiology, medical doctor or global equity with IT background with the following:
o Adult learning
o Information Systems Management,
o Educational Technology
• One or a combination of the following is a plus
o Professional experience in designing and implementing corporate learning solutions.
o Professional experience in administering or supporting learning technologies such as eLearning software, virtual classroom technology, Learning Management Systems (LMS), etc.
• Knowledge of Rwandan health system
• Proven Ability to perform systems configuration, database management, Distance Learning Management Systems (LMS), such as Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, SharePoint administration/ design, HTML, Java experience
• Professional e
– learning training certification is a plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate, influence and establish relationships with various learners across levels and personalities
• Knowledge of principles and practices of e
– learning training preferred.
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills to identify issues, evaluate problems, policies, procedures and formulate an effective course of action.
• Ability to interact effectively with various levels internal and external to the organization.
• Have proven high attention to detail, commitment to a quality product and data accuracy
• Strong aesthetic, design composition and typographic abilities
• Excellent teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
• Must be technologically independent and able to work as part of a virtual team.
– motivated with the ability to track, prioritize, and follow up on multiple projects
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills, good judgment, and creative problem
• Fluency in English required; Kinyarwanda language skills desired but not mandatory
• Advanced skills of MS Package, especially Excel is required
• Must be able to work with multiple deadlines and high demands
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th December, 2020.