Jobs at:CIMERWA Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
12 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with a capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater to the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region.CIMERWA Ltd is looking for an experienced professional to fill the following vacancy.
Crusher Operator (1) .
Key duties and responsibilities;
To operate crusher and ensure:
• Required raw material quality is crushed.
• Housekeeping of the crushing line.
• Crusher pre-inspection and record maintenance.
• Compliance with safety policy.
• Compliance with relevant legal requirements and safe operation of plant and equipment (crusher).
• Operation log sheet and prepare shift reports.
• Any other task as per mining operations requirement.
Education and experience requirements
• Secondary school Education.
• Understand Health and safety
• Relevant certification for crusher operation.
• A certificate in the mining field will be an added advantage.
• The license in mobile equipment operation will be an added advantage.
• In-depth understanding and knowledge of the Cement processing raw materials requirement.
• At least 6 months or more relevant experience in the mining environment.
• Crusher operation and troubleshooting.
• Raw material quality control.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure;
• Good reporting skills; and good knowledge of English and
• Computer operation skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their application documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, summarized curriculum vitae with three professional references at CIMERWA Plc head office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali or at its liaison office at Bugarama, Rusizi District and/or at Email: [email protected] not later than Tuesday 12th January 2021.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 03rd November 2020