Credit Officer (Small Enterprise)
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment, and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. BRAC Rwanda is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandans to fill the following regular positions .
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Survey business, find out potential entrepreneurs, and assess them properly through physical visit of entrepreneur’s business and residence.
• Prepare necessary documents /papers and complete the file for the loan disbursement,
• Prepare necessary reports, target plan and preserve it,
• Visit borrowers after disbursement, ensure loan collection and make frequent field visit to confirm quality disbursement,
• Always adhere to the Code of Conduct for Microfinance staff and treat clients respectfully.
• Strive to provide the best quality service to the client and at field and at the brunch office.
• Listen to clients’ complaints/concerns/opinions carefully and take appropriate measures.
• Prepare progress report and submit to management.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies::
• Effective communication skills.
• Writing and reporting skills in English
• University Graduate in any discipline,
• Experience: At least one year of experience in any Microfinance/financial Institution.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: [email protected] ,
NB. The subject should be the position you have applied for.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: 15th February 2021