Jobs at:Rwanda Engineering and Manufacturing (REMCO)
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
REMCO is an engineering & manufacturing company that started in 2018 and owned by the government of Rwanda. REMCO was established to manufacture machines, equipment, and spare parts that were mostly imported in sectors of Agriculture mechanization, Construction, Mining, Automotive, Energy, Defense, and Health care equipment. REMCO also provides technical support for other local, regional companies through training, repair, and maintenance services.
As the industrial policy master plan recommends the Government to take the lead in investing in industries of high priority, REMCO provides a vehicle to implement this policy and serves as an anchor company for coordinated and rapid industrial growth. It is focused on priority areas of import substitution, job creation, and export-oriented growth as reflected in vision 2020 and Vision 2050. REMCO products are manufactured within modern and well-equipped machine shop and foundry facilities. REMCO uses advanced machines, such as CNC machines, conventional lathe & milling machines, CAD/CAM Labs, and an ultramodern Ferrous Casting Unit (Steel and Cast Iron) to produce multifaceted products through Induction Furnace melting with no-bake reclamation molding system. .
: • Inspect, clean, finish and lubricate dies and dies parts.
• Align, assemble, inset and adjust dies using hand tools and depth gauges.
• Organizes tools necessary to complete assigned work and checks all documentation (travellers, special instructions, etc.) which are available.
• Positions castings in Shaker machine and engages machine to shake off all sand cores and related materials.
• Removes castings form Shaker machine and operates various sized jackhammers to remove any excess sand and related materials from castings and places finished castings in appropriate area for removal.
• As required, when castings are returned from Bake out area, performs rewrapping duties, including clipping and pulling excess wires, blowing out excess sand with air hose, operating jackhammers and small Shaker machines to remove hardened sand and related materials according to customer and Company specifications.
• Maintain a clean, organized work area
Job Skills: Not Specified
• High school or Advanced college diploma in mechanical, electromechanical, electrical, industrial and/or production
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Core Shooting Operations with No Bake System in a Medium Scale Foundry
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: [email protected] , Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.