TITLE: CONSTRUCTION OF HANDWASHING FACILITIES AT 8 HEALTHPOSTS AND ONE (1) BLOCK OF LATRINE AT MATARE HEALTH POST IN GATSIBO DISTRICT
PROJECT: Construction of handwashing facilities at eight (8) health posts: Gakoni and Nyabisindu Health posts in Kiramuruzi Sector; Nyabubare, Matunguru, Bugarama, Matare Kabeza And Nyabikiri health posts & one (1) block of latrine at Matare Health Post in Gatsibo District, Akagera Cluster.
TENDER NUMBER: WVR/SCM/SK/2021/05/081
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization, dedicated to working with children, their families and communities worldwide to see them reach their full potential by tackling the root causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision have been working in Rwanda since 1994.
Currently world vision Rwanda is working on construction of Handwashing Facilities and VIP Latrines in different health posts located in Gatsibo. World vision Rwanda now invites proposals from interested construction companies to bid for the construction of the forenamed tender. Participation to the competition is therefore open and on equal conditions to all firms specialized in the field. A compulsory site visit will be conducted by World Vision engineers on 01/06/2021 & 02/06/2021 at 10:00 am , the meeting area is WVR Akagera cluster Office in Gatsibo District and contact number during the site visit is 0788869959. The bidders will arrange for their own transport to the sites to be visited.
Instruction to bidders :
- Please note that all tendering process and bids submission will be done through (online) WVR e-procurement, no hard copies will be accepted.
- All interested bidders must provide their details through this “ link for Expression of Interest - Construction of HWF&Latrine works in Gatsibo District ” to express their interest.
- The cost of the tender document is a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwfs, which must be deposited or transferred to the account?0010083813839701 labelled "WORLD VISION RWANDA" opened at "ECOBANK".
- The deadline to express interest is on 03/06/2021 at 09:30am.
- After the submission of the expression of interest, World Vision team will send an email on 03/06/2021 to all the interested bidders who visited the site and access WVR-e-procurement system (Coupa), where bidders will have the tender document for bidding instructions and BOQ to fill in their prices.
- Bids must be submitted only via WVR e-procurement not later than 17/06/2021 at 10:00 am.
- Any bidder who will meet challenges during the expression of interest and bid submission can request for support to these emails: [email protected] and [email protected] .
- All bidders with ongoing construction work with WVR are not eligible to apply.