Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
28 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
King Faisal Hospital Rwanda is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following vacant positions. .
• She/he must have a Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in accounting
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA or CPA)
• He /She should have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in accounting positions
• Experience of resource management.
• Experience of analyzing detailed information
• Effective communication skills
• Rwandan by Nationality
• Age not above 40 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Coordinate the accounting function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable to facilitate financial management.
• Develop and implement systems and processes to provide an annual analysis of the Hospitals Cash Flow
• Develop and implement systems and processes to anticipate shortfalls in the cash flow
• Ensure regular reconciliation of central accounts, ledger balances, and management reports
• To ensure the timely provision of accurate and relevant financial information in accordance with approved accounting policies and International Financial reporting standards (IASs and IFRSs).
• Establish systems and processes that highlight invoices that require immediate payment so that interest is not incurred.
• Track and analyze costs, including clinical and non-clinical supplies, personnel costs, maintenance costs for the physical facility, plant and machinery, and all clinical equipment, for every activity performed in producing and delivering quality health services.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates who are qualified and interested in the posts should send; A written application letter, 2 passport photos, a filled application form, CV, copy of the National Identification Card, Recommendation letters from the previous employers & notified copies of academic documents, criminal record, a copy of the license to practice and certificate of Registration (Clinical Staff)
• Send your application to the attention of THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, / KING FAISAL HOSPITAL, RWANDA on the address above.
• The deadline for submission of the above documents is Monday 28th December, 2020 exactly at 4:00 PM, at [email protected]