Business Analyst- Global Cms Platform
Jobs at:Save the Children
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard
No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday,
All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
Violence against children is no longer tolerated.
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
This position is on Child Safeguarding - Level 3: The post holder will have contact with children and / or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs. Or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff.
We are committed to ensuring a safe working environment for all those who work for us and for all those who come into contact with our staff and representatives, including children and members of the communities with whom we work.
SCI takes a zero-tolerance approach to sexual harassment and any other conduct that is discriminatory or disrespectful to others.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ASRH Officer will work to contribute to an improvement in the overall health centre especially MNCH&RH including ASRH services of the targeted refugee population of Mahama Camp through the provision of quality Reproductive health services.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
The ASRH Officer is accountable for provision of ASRH services, provide comprehensive antenatal care to pregnant women attending ANC services, provide postnatal care as per the protocols to all women attending PNC clinic, family planning and Post Abortion Care (FPPAC), delivery Room and Emergency Obstetric Care, infection control and universal precautions and health Education .
• Experience working with a standardised Business Analysis methodology and associated processes and tools
• Ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations
• Proven business requirements gathering and process/workflow analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• Demonstrable ability to create Business Capabilities Models
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate/mediate; to facilitate the resolution of conflicting business requirements
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to support the creation of compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
• Proven experience in facilitating productive workshops, preferably in multi-cultural contexts
Job Skills : Not Specified
• Educated to degree level or qualified by relevant professional experience
• Accreditation with a recognized or organisation specific Business Architecture and Analysis Methodology
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.