Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
23 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As the Billing officer, you will verify prescriptions and invoices. You will ensure that insurance partners are billed quickly and accurately to maximize reimbursement.
What you will do:
• Collect the prescriptions and invoices served daily.
• Verify and ensure compliance with the insurance companies' instructions.
• Conduct medical prescriptions and bill reconciliation on daily basis.
• Examine patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information.
• Prepare bills and invoices, and document amounts due to medical procedures and services.
• Follow-up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies.
• Maintain billing software, cash spreadsheets, and current collection reports.
You will be the right fit if:
• You have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
• You have significant experience of at least 2 years in a similar position;
• You have proven working experience with insurance companies;
• You have good expertise in communication, time management, and interpersonal skills and attentive to details;
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Ishyiga;
• You can speak fluently English, and Kinyarwanda, French is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click in the link to apply.