Back-end Developer (Cyberjaya)
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. More than a million traders from around the globe have trusted us with their money. We work across continents so traders can get trading simply, from anywhere, at any time and every time. Be part of something big. Join us.
You’ll be part of our Back-end team. We’re responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging the company’s server-side apps and databases. In collaboration with the QA team, we investigate and resolve technical issues. We empower the Front-end team by providing the components and features that they need. We aspire to delight our customers with a flawless digital experience.
As a Back-end Developer at Deriv.com, you’ll create high-performance software that will be the core of our trading services. Your clean code contributes to better integration and leads to engaging products. You will improve the scalability of our suite of tools, from APIs to web and mobile apps to plugins, helping us to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
What you’ll do
- Build and test scalable, low-latency applications, APIs, and plugins for our customers, internal teams, and third-party developers.
- Troubleshoot applications during development and deployment.
- Build automated unit and integration tests and perform code reviews to improve the code quality.
- Participate in the deployment of new products and features by collaborating with other teams.
- Make codebases consistent and maintainable.
What you have
- Expertise in programming languages, preferably Perl, Python, Node.js, C/C++, Go, Java, or Ruby
- Willingness to code in Perl
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
- Knowledge of information security and data protection
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What’s good to have
- Experience with asynchronous programming and scalable systems
- Experience with relational database design and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Docker, Nginx, Redis, and Git
- Background in Linux and other open-source platforms
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 19th February, 2021.