Assistant Claims Analyst –Health
Jobs at:UAP Group
Deadline of this Job:
10th October 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Role Title: Assistant Claims Analyst –Health-1 Post
The role holder will help to Improve internal data capturing process through maintaining efficient data records to enhance customer relations which will impact positively on benefit utilization management .
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Audit and verify that all invoices are captured correctly in E-Oxygene.
• Barcoding and scanning of medical claims.
• Capture all invoices and reject ones not payable by UAP.
• Return all invoices not payable to providers/members.
• Maintain a Database on rejected invoices for reference and retrieval.
• Capture Reimbursement claims and assists in cheque dispatch.
• Process Funeral Benefit cheques within 48 hours.
• Prepare schedules for claims other UAP subsidiaries.
• Assist in pulling Membership utilization reports
• Maintain database on all reimbursement claims.
• Prepare and facilitate the medical claims file.
• Ensure compliance with SMART (when rolled out)
• Carry out to satisfactory any other activities and/or tasks given by the Management
Skills and Competencies:
• Good communication skills
• Good assessment and analytical skills
• Ability to interact at all levels
• Degree in Health-related studies
• 2 years ‘experience in the same role
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Health-related studies
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and resume (in 1 document) not later than 10th October 2019, by using the " Apply for this job "
Applicants must possess or be in the process of applying for a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE as at the time of making an application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.