Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Admission Officer .
• Daily Cash collection and reporting
• Patient registration and medical bills computation
• Management of Support document for the medical bills
• Reconciliation of physical cash collected and system balances
• Checking the validate of the Medical cover documentations(Insurance Cards, medical cover letters)
• Accurate capture of Patients details in the Hospital Management System
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A minimum of a Diploma in Finance accounting or (A1)
• Experience of 3 years in a healthcare setting
• Proven Computer literacy
• Job Knowledge & Skill, Cooperation, Communication, Clients service focus, and supervision
• Should be customer care focused
• Deep knowledge of work processes and/or procedures including financial administration and computer-based management.
• Rwandan by Nationality
• Age below 40 years
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates who are qualified and interested in the above position should send; A written application letter, 2 passport photos, a filled attached application form, CV, copy of the National Identification Card, Recommendation letters from the previous employers & notified copies of academic documents, criminal record.
Send your application to the attention of THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, / KING FAISAL HOSPITAL, RWANDA on the address above.
The deadline for submission of the above documents is Tuesday 28 July 2020 exactly at 4:00 PM, at the main entrance or at [email protected]