- Company: Enabel
- Location: Zambia
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
This selection will serve also to constitute a pool/reserve
Enabel is the Belgian development agency. Under the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, we carry out public service assignments in Belgium and abroad. In addition, Enabel enhances the impact of Belgium in international development by carrying out assignments for Belgian and international third-party donors.
Its staff members in Brussels and overseas embody the commitment of the Belgian State and other development partners to international solidarity.
The new country programme for the Belgo-Rwandan cooperation 2019 – 2024 will intervene in three sectors: health, agriculture and urbanisation, and in each of these sectors particular attention will be given to a limited number of cross-cutting themes: gender, private sector development, and accountability.
In view of the further development of its activities, Enabel is currently looking for an (f/m) Administrative Assistant.
Location: Kigali, Rwanda.
Duration of the contract: Open-ended employment contract – local contract according to the Rwandan labor law
Expected starting date: October 2019
Salary package: From 676.864RWF gross salary depending on the number of years of relevant experience.
The Administrative Assistant, on one hand, is responsible for the reception and support the secretariat and on the other hand provides logistics support to the office management in order to ensure a working environment in which co-workers can concentrate on the core of their duties. He or She will work under the direct supervision of the Enabel International Finance adviser and in close collaboration of the Intervention Manager
In general, (s)he will:
- Carry out various administrative tasks (filing, archiving, follow-up of documents, etc) in order to guarantee efficient support to the department/supervisor/co-workers/intervention.
- Ensure that internal and external meetings or events are organized and followed up in order to foster a smooth organisation and to ensure that information is disseminated to all participants.
- Ensure that the necessary materials for the proper functioning of the service are available in order to allow that everyone benefits of adequate logistics support for their activities.
- Ensure that all relevant correspondence and documents that are needed for the business/unit are filed and kept in order for supervisors and co-workers to quickly access information looked for.
- Elaborate mission orders;
- Manage the booking of hotels, flights, restaurants…;
- Make sure that means of transportation are available;
- Rwandan Nationality;
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Office Management, Secretariat, Law or Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar position within either a public organization, a government project or a highly recognized private organization;
- Having a relevant working experience of at least 2 years with development projects and programs shall constitute an advantage
- Proficient in Kinyarwanda and English. Working knowledge of French is an asset;
- Computer literate with proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Client-oriented and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in an international, multi-stakeholder environment, maintain effective and cooperative relations with national authorities as well as donors
- Be of proven moral integrity.
- Show a sense of responsibility and initiative (proactive).
Interested applicants fulfilling the above mentioned criteria are invited to submit their application documents including detailed Curriculum Vitae, motivation letter, Copy of diploma and certificates, Past and current service certificates (unproven experience will not be considered during the shortlisting), names of three referees (former direct supervisor) as well as their emails and telephone numbers to email@example.com not later than 22 nd of August 2019 . Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Resident Representative, Enabel Rwanda