Administration Assistance Manager
Jobs at:Good Neighbors International-Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
03 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Administration Assistance Manager
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international humanitarian and developmental organization in General Consultative Status with UN ECOSOC operating in 40 countries around the world. GNI in Rwanda is legally registered and has endeavored to improve child sponsorship and protection, health, education, WASH, agriculture & livelihood, humanitarian assistance, advocacy, and social economy in 6 districts (Gasabo, Kamonyi, Gisagara , Nyamagabe, Nyaruguru and Karongi) since 1994:.
Good Neighbors International-Rwanda would like to recruit different staff with the following position:
Position: Administration Assistance Manager (1)
Based in Kigali .
Key responsibilities included;
• To put in place and reviewing the organizational policies and procedures; manage administration related document
• To manage all the human resources; staff performance evaluation, contract and staff salary payment including taxes and insurances
• To manage the procurement process
• To manage the organizational registration / renewal and all organizational legal documents
• To manage administration needs of HO, AO and FO; facilities payment (electricity, water, etc.) and relevant works
• To manage organization’s assets
• To manage the vehicles, other transport facilities and assets(inventory records)
• To review the financial reports and budget controls; in collaboration with FAD Assistant Manager, check and sign the payment approval requests
• To supervise the department staff
• To coordinate other departments and facilitate the organizational events (meetings, workshops, ceremonies, etc)
• To manage and build networking for fundraising function and programs development including support proposal writing activity and team;
• Shall not disclose or divulge during or after his/her service any confidential information obtained through his/her work;
• To manage risks of organization;
• To manage other issues related to administration and perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills;
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any other related studies from a recognized University (Possession of a Master’s Degree in Business Management will be an added advantage)
• Computer literacy with excellent MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint skills. Proficiency in QuickBooks required.
• Minimum of 5 years in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting and other related field is a requirement
• Proven work experience in areas of Human Resource Management, Accounting and Budgeting, and Financial Analysis will be an added advantage
• Prior experience in audit, accounting, and finance related filed will be and added advantage
• Prior experience in interacting effectively with auditors
• Strong accounting and Financial knowledge as well as analytical skills
• Familiar with the Laws and Regulations that govern companies in Rwanda
• Proficiency in planning, time management and ability to work under minimum of supervision
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, supervisory and people management skills is required
• Ability to multi-task, structural analysis, work under pressure and meet deadlines is required
• Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing quality result oriented delivery as well as management of people in a multicultural environment
• Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda speaking is required. Other languages would be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The interested candidates must submit directly their application letter addressed to Country Director; recent and detailed curriculum vitae written within 2 pages in English; relevant certificates; Diploma required; a photocopy of the National Identity Card at Good Neighbors International, Head Office (Kigali); located at Kimihurura, opposite to Lemigo Hotel (FAIRVIEW building_3rd floor, right wing) by May 03rd, 2021 before 3pm.
Or you can send those documents to: [email protected] and cc [email protected] not later than May 03rd, 2021 before 3pm.