Jobs at:Chillington Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chillington Rwanda Ltd would like to recruit an Accountant. Below are the job description and Qualifications. The deadline for the application is on November 30th, 2020 .
• Purchase Invoices recording
• Implement the correct purchase cycle; make sure the transactions are recorded under the correct account.
• Assist in the bank reconciliation of missing entries for 2020.
• Prepare tax returns
• Ensure not passing the overdue date on invoices payment.
• Account Analysis.
• Maintain the fixed asset register
• Provide suppliers reconciliation (confirmation letters)
• Assist with the auditing process requirements.
• Participate in the monthly closing process
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• At least 3 years of accounting experience using the IFRS, preferably in manufacturing.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of Account Reconciliation.
• Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda required and French preferred
• Experience using accounting software
• Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, and/or Google Sheet/Docs
Benefits: Health Insurance
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must submit their application letters addressed to the human resources Manager of Chillington Rwanda Ltd with their detailed CVs, copy of academic credentials, and their work certificates to the following e-mail: [email protected] no later than November 30th, 2020at 4:00 pm.
Done at Kigali November 16th, 2020.
The management of Chillington Rwanda Ltd.