3 Field Officers
Jobs at:African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA)
Deadline of this Job:
10 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Selecting and meeting village and cell leaders where the project will start its activities
• Facilitate rapid participatory needs assessment and agree on how to identify project beneficiaries (AEE & Local authorities)
• Conducting home visits to families that will benefit from the project
• Facilitate identification of extremely poor people to benefit from the project interventions
• Facilitate the activities of the project (selecting leaders, formation of groups/clubs, Internal rules and regulations, Etc)
• Facilitate and conduct the activity of providing additional support to extremely identifies vulnerable families
• Facilitate and conduct training of trainers (TOTs) on topics related to the project.
• Facilitate the activity of choosing community facilitator/mentors.
• Facilitate and conduct quarterly meetings with stakeholders of the project (school head teachers, master trainer, mentor and peer mentors,.) representatives to assess effectiveness and efficiency of referral system in place .
• Facilitate stakeholders’ representatives to collect quantitative data (raw data for management information system
• Participate in awareness raising activities on the project at district and lower levels (head teachers, parents teachers’ associations and wider community)
• Facilitate monitoring meeting with key project stakeholders
• Provide reports regularly to the Field Coordinator on the progress of the project implementation
• Presents a positive image of AEE when communicating with others and produce work consistently that meets AEE and donor requirements
• Perform other related duties as required by AEE and deals honestly with members of the public and other organizations
• Have a bachelor’s degree in Community Development Studies, Education, Social Studies, Public Health, Economics, Management, and other related studies,
• Have a Rwandan nationality
• Have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience
• Have a minimum of two (2) Years’ experience in community mobilization
• Have a strong participatory-building and training skills
• Be fluent in Kinyarwanda and French or English
• Being a female is an added value
• Have a valid driving license for Motorcycle
• A Born-again Christian who is compassionate and cares, with ability to foster teamwork.
• Should not be above 40 years old.
Work Hours : 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Expression of interest letter
• Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
• 3 references
• Copies of educational qualifications
• Church recommendation
• Criminal Background Record
• Copy of National Identity card.
• Copy of Driving License (Class A)
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: [email protected] by May 10th, 2021 not later than 01:00pm Kigali time.