Jobs at:Abacus Pharma (A) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
06 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Abacus Pharma (A) Ltd is a Leading Importer and Distributor of Pharmaceutical Formulations, Surgical & Non-surgical Items across East Africa and beyond. Now operational in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, we are working towards expanding to the rest of Africa to become the leading Pharmaceutical distributor in Africa. Our Rwanda office seeks to hire for two pharmacists.
Position: Pharmacist (2)
Reporting to: Country Manager
Direct reportee: To Be Specified .
• Selection, preparation, quality control, preservation, and distribution of drugs and other pharmaceutical products
• Selection and shortlisting of pharmaceutical suppliers
• Importing and exporting of pharmaceutical products
• Traceability and callback (surveillance) of the pharmaceutical products where necessary
• Distribution of pharmaceutical information in their establishment (information for customers, for the Rwanda Food and Drugs Authority, or for other persons requiring it)
• Being the technical spokesman of the establishment of the Rwanda Food and Drugs Authority
• Ensure good practice in the distribution of drugs
• Enforcement of pharmaceutical legislation and regulation in the pharmaceutical establishment in which he/she is responsible
• Business development in the catchment area through marketing activities
Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience
• Registered with National Pharmacy Council
• Having a valid license to practice pharmacy
• Fluent in English both speaking and written
• Knowledge of the marketing strategies is an added advantage
• Fluent in French/Kinyarwanda is an added Advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Only candidates who meet the minimum criteria as outlined above are invited to send an application letter; a comprehensive CV and copies of certificates in one Pdf document to [email protected] no later than December 06th, 2020, and the name of the document should be Candidates names.
The subject of your email should be “Application for Pharmacist Position.” The application should be addressed to the HR Executive, Abacus Pharma (A) Limited. NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we will review applications based on a first come first serve basis and might close the vacancy ahead of schedule when suitable candidates have been found.
To apply please click here