2 Nursery Assistant
Jobs at:Henri Matisse Nursery School
Deadline of this Job:
14 August 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The assistant helps the teacher and the children with the daily chores and work. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• High School Diploma in early childhood education or normal primary or early childhood training diploma
• Professional experience of at least 2 years.
• Excellent oral command of French and English,
• Loving children, real motivation to work with small children,
• Sense of organization, patience and availability,
• Communication and listening skills,
• Capacity for personal investment to learn and progress,
• A good health.
Work within a highly motivated team, with active and innovative pedagogies for a quality education, in a well-equipped school.
Filing of files
The application file will include in a closed envelope: 1) a cover letter, 2) the CV, 3) a copy of the diplomas.
Job Education Requirements: High School Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications are to be sent
• Either by mail: at Henri Matisse Kindergarten, BP 7474 Kigali or drop off at Angle KK21 Ave and KK335 Street, Niboye, Kicukiro • Either by internet at the following address: [email protected] indicating as subject: "Maternal Application", with the necessary attached files.
Deadline: 14 August 2020 5:00 p.m. .