2 Directors of Nursing and Midwifery
Jobs at:Ngororero District
Deadline of this Job:
22nd August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ngororero District .
• Coordinate all nursing unit activities and records.
• Ensure patients are cared for in a clean and safe environment taking remedial action if standards are not maintained.
• Participate in all research activities in the department assigned to
• Driving the infection prevention and control agenda and challenging poor practice.
• Undertake root cause analysis and develop action plans, ensuring that this leads to change in practice.
• Establish and maintain effective communication with patients, relatives and staff to contribute to the active resolution of potentially complex situations, conflicts and issues.
• Share best practice and lead improvements in patient care through the Clinical Indicator in meetings.
• Monitor and maintain excellent clinical standards within clinical teams, in conjunction with the Director of Nursing,.
• Ensure that nursing/midwifery staff complies with policies and procedures.
• Manages staff with direct responsibility for the continuous performance review/appraisal
• Supervise the daily clinical and nursing care management of all patients in conjunction with the nurse manager.
• Support the development and implementation of education and training programs within area of responsibility.
• Work in collaboration with the human resource manager to monitor and regulate training and development of all staff to ensure that all staff receives CPD.
• Perform other work – related duties as assigned
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Active Listening & Observation Skills
• Social Perceptiveness
• Care, Compassion and Communication Skills
• Infection Prevention and Control Knowledge
• Nutrition Management Knowledge
• Skills on Dealing with emotionally charged situations
• Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Time management skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French;
• Knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Qualifications: A0 in General Nursing
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3978