10 Nurses Head of Department
Jobs at:Ngororero District
Deadline of this Job:
22nd August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ngororero District .
• Coordinate and approve formulations of nursing /midwifery guideline, goals and programs for nursing/midwifery services consistent with the mission and goals of DH
• Develop, maintain, implement and review nursing policies and procedures that conform to current standards nursing practice, hospital operational policies.
• Communicate with all nursing/midwifery providers timely manner.
• Participate in all hospital administrative decisions and meetings
• Organize and conduct meeting for nurses/midwives
• Participate in the recruitment and selection of nursing staff and assure sufficient staff is hired.
• Collaborate with academic institutions, hospitals, professional regulatory bodies and health stakeholders
• Oversee nursing schedule to assure they meet staff needs standards
• Make report for the supervisory authority.
• Provide supervision, training and guidance to all nursing/ midwifery staff.
• Contribute to the continuing transformation of clinical services within the organization
• Work with others to protect and promote the health and wellbeing of patients, their families and the wider community.
• Participate as an active member in quality assurance committee meetings.
• Promote customer care service and hospitality and respond to and adequately resolve complaints or concerns from staff, patient or families about nursing services.
• Support the researchers’ nurses and clinical researchers to promote excellence in Research nursing and midwifery.
• Perform other work – related duties as assigned
• Participate in environmental hygiene of the hospital
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
• Perform other related duties as required
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Active Listening & Observation Skills
• Social Perceptiveness
• Care, Compassion and Communication Skills
• Infection Prevention and Control Knowledge
• Nutrition Management Knowledge
• Skills on Dealing with emotionally charged situations
• Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Time management skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French;
• Knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Qualifications: A0 in General Nursing/ Midwifery with special training
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3977