Tender For Maintenance And Repairing Services Of Vehicles And Motocycles
Jobs at:Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL)
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Energy Utility Corporation Ltd (EUCL), is one of the subsidiaries of Rwanda Energy Group (REG) in charge of increasing generation, improve transmission and distribution, diversify the energy sources, to reduce costs and elaborate a conducive legal and regulatory framework;
2. Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the TENDER FOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRING SERVICES OF VEHICLES AND MOTOCYCLES USED BY ENERGY UTILITY CORPORATION LIMITED (EUCL) FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR WITH POSSIBILITY OF RENEWAL.
3. Participation to the competition in the aforementioned tender is open on equal conditions to all companies specialized in the field. An eligible bidder is allowed to bid in more than one lot of the two lots above.
4. It is important to note that the principles of procurement i.e. value for money, fairness, transparency and efficiency, will also be considered paramount in guiding the award process of this tender.
5. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) in accordance with the Procurement Procedures Manual of REG/EUCL. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
1. The Bidding Document may be obtained by interested bidders foranyworkingdaysfrom 07/9/2020, from8:00amto 5:00 pm Local time at EUCL-REGHeadquarters,1stFloor,RoomN°G114,intheSecretariatOfficeoftheProcurementManagementofEUCL,P.OBox5634Kigali.Tel.+250788181294, e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]; upon presentation of proof of payment of a non – refundable amount of Ten Thousand Rwandan Francs (10,000 Frw). This payment shall be made to Account N°5044962-01-96 (Frw) opened at I & M Bank, Rwanda.
2. Prior registration through purchase of the Bidding Documentis required for submitting clarification questions on the Bidding Document and receiving automatic notice of answers to the Bidding Document.
3. Bids must be delivered to the address below before or not later than 10:00 AM local time on 24/09/2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
4. Bids will be opened in a public session and in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person in the conference room at EUCL Headquarter Offices at 10:30 AM local time on the same day.
5. Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in Twocopiesoneofwhichistheoriginalmust be accompanied by a bid guarantee of Three Million Rwandan francs (Frw3,000,000) issued by a reputable bank or other financial institutions.The bids will remain valid for 120 days starting from the deadline of bids submission. The Outer envelope (containing the bid and bid guarantee) should clearly indicate the tender title, Tender reference number and Lot number.
6. The address referred to above is;
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Attention: The Managing Director, Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL), c/o Secretariat of the Procurement Management Unit EUCL Headquarter Office, P. O. Box 5634 Kigali- Rwanda 1st Floor, Room N° G114, Tel: (+250)788181294, (+250) 788668824 Email: [email protected] or [email protected] . Done at Kigali, on 07/09/2020. ………………… ……………………. Eric BUGINGOArmand ZINGIRO Head of Procurement Management Managing Director