SHE Systems Administrator
Jobs at:CIMERWA Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
12 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with a capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater to the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region.CIMERWA Ltd is looking for an experienced professional to fill the following vacancy.
SHE Systems Administrator (1) .
Key duties and responsibilities;
• Reporting to the SHERQ Manager, the SHE Systems Administrator will be responsible for the following:
• Ensure proper usage and reporting into the ISOMETRIC system.
• Record and updates all data and information related to integrated management Systems (IMS).
• Update and Conduct compliance checks and monitoring of Isometrix system use.
• File and monitor control of all IMS documentation (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018).
• Ensure Maintenance and optimization of systems Dashboards.
• Liaison Officer for supervisor and external system user / PPC Group.
• Follow up on IsoMetrix's actions and progress.
• Conducting compliance checks and monitoring of system use and its performance.
• Monitor and report PPE consumption into the System.
• Analysis of data within the IsoMetrix system.
• Raise PR for the SHERQ department and ensure items are ordered on time.
• Under the guidance of the supervisor ensure and monitor audit findings track and provide updates (external and internal audits).
• With the guidance of the supervisor, ensure updated IMS documentation on a shared drive.
• Record & register all SHE incidences and reports into the system.
• Ensure updated legal register uploaded into the system.
• Participate in the review of SHERQ related policies, procedures, and instructions.
• Participate in the implementation of ISO Standard and ensure compliance with their requirements.
• Conduct onsite SHE inspections and ensure compliance.
• Perform any other work as tasked s assigned by the supervisor.
Education and experience requirements:
• Minimum: Bsc. Environmental Sciences, or Bsc, Environmental management.
Specialized Trainings required:
• ISO 14001;2015, 9001:2015 and 45001:2018
• STATA system.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Statistical Package of Social Science (SPSS).
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their application documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, summarized curriculum vitae with three professional references at CIMERWA Plc head office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali or at its liaison office at Bugarama, Rusizi District and/or at Email: [email protected] not later than Tuesday 12th January 2021.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 03rd November 2020