Jobs at:Career Options Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a leading Hygiene solutions company with global operations, is seeking to fill the above position at a new project in Rwanda meant to provide our water solutions to clients.
The client seeks to fill the above vacancy with suitable candidate at the earliest time possible
• Reporting to the Site Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out scheduled maintenance, run operations and carry out routine process checks to ensure that the standard operating procedures are followed.
• He/she will also periodically carry out analysis to ensure compliance with agreed KPIs.
• He or She is responsible for the safe operation the water treatment system to ensure highest standards of water treatment.
• He is also responsible for operating and maintaining specific equipment, troubleshooting equipment failures, assisting in performing daily inspections and preventative maintenance, and performing other tasks that are required or as directed by management.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities.
• Interface with the customer’s analytical chemistry lab staff and work together to do routine quality analysis.
• Promoting the interests of the company, good relations with the clients, and other stakeholders.
• Assisting with data collection and analysis. .
Analysis and reporting
• conducting accurate analytical and/or microbiological test on samples according to work instruction
• Recording test results accurately
• Analyzing results to ensure consistency to specifications.
• Preparing of reagents, solutions and media
• Recognizing erroneous results, reporting them immediately and initiate corrective action
• Monitoring the production area and the bottling lines to ensure that our products are being used in an optimal manner and that nothing goes wrong.
• Do data collection as might be required
• Generate monthly reports as requested by the Manager and the customer.
• Do any other duty that will be allocated by the manager.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
• Degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Chemistry (Analytical, Biochem, General etc.)
• At least 3 years’ Experience in a similar position
The Right Person For The Job
• Good knowledge of laboratory standard operating procedures and reagents handling
• sound knowledge of standard analytical test procedures
• Must have basic knowledge of laboratory chemicals.
• Must be able to carry out tasks accurately within a reasonable timeframe.
• Must have good knowledge of sample testing and trouble shooting.
• Must be computer literate and have good communication skills.
• Knowledge of good manufacturing practices will be an added advantage.
What The Client Is Offering The Right Person
The client is offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to [email protected] by 13th May 2021 subject heading, as PROCESS TECHNICIAN However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.