Jobs at:African Management Institute (AMI)
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ABOUT AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (AMI)
AMI enables ambitious businesses across Africa to thrive.
We offer workplace learning that equips entrepreneurs and managers with the tools and training they need to succeed. Our model of training combines online and mobile tools with in-person workshops and on-the-job practice.
Tens of thousands of people have been through our programmes, from executives to entry-level workers, in large and small companies across the continent. To date, we have trained over 27,000 people in over 15 countries in Africa. .
AMI is now looking for an Office Associate to support the Country Manager and the People & Operations team ensure smooth running of the Kigali Office. This is a chance to be part of Africa’s transformation, and to help shape, build and scale one its most innovative social businesses. The Office associate will be based in Kigali and be responsible for the smooth operation of office processes and administrative record keeping. The successful candidate will be numerate, well-organized, a team player, and with good attention to detail and a desire to do things right-first-time. She/he will report to the Country Manager in Kigali. She/he will liaise with staff in other country offices (e.g. Nairobi and South Africa) as necessary.
Office and Administrative Support
• Managing Rwanda workplace, ensure that we have a smooth and secure working space
• Managing calls and all correspondence
• Managing Rwanda stock office supplies
• Filing and storage of confidential files and office documents.
• General oversight of office administration.
• Logistics work: booking cab services, booking flights, running errands in preparation of Learning labs, organizing meetings within the office etc.
• Management, repair and maintenance of Kigali office space
• Accounting & Finance
Managing Rwanda service provider database
• Ensuring all invoices are submitted on time and in compliance with RRA
• Manager Rwanda invoice tracker
• Support the finance team on Rwanda office budget management and bank communication
• Staff Welfare
• Organize staff events: Team Building, Lunch and Learns, Fun Fridays, Birthdays
• Provide snacks, stationery and equipment to enable staff to function
• Airtime and data Issuance
• New staff onboarding
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
Well-organized, methodical, able to work to deadlines
• Good communicator at all levels
• Experience of working in a fast-paced, growing business preferred
• Willingness to learn.
• Flexible, helpful and versatile team player
• University graduate with a minimum of 2 years of work experience
• Training or good work experience in administration and operations
Work Hours: 8 24 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here https://www.shortlist.net/jobs/4201