Jobs at:FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry )
Deadline of this Job:
12 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Gasabo , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 02, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are seeking to hire qualified, dedicated, and experienced “Office Assistant” (1position) for our Rwanda Country Program to be based in Remera Sector, Gasabo District. .
Essential Tasks and responsibilities
Key result # 1: General Office cleaning services
• Cleaning the office and its premises as well as all the equipment and furniture regularly
• Cleaning rest-rooms and put hygienic materials regularly
• To ensure the cleanness of the Kitchen with its utensils.
• Requisition of Cleaning and Kitchen Materials as needed on time.
• Collaborate with the Logistics Officer and ensure that the Kitchen and office issues materials is maintained (Plumber, electricity)
Key result # 2: Kitchen management and tea service
• Acquisition of kitchen stationaries, preparing tea, and serving staff and visitors.
• Preparation of drinking water as well as the one for rest-rooms use in case of need.
• Cleaning and general maintenance of Kitchen materials
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the HR and Administration Officer.
Key result # 3: Office assistance and support to staff
• Provide support to the different departments as time allows it such as photocopying documents, filing, scanning, bidding, etc…
• Reception duties in case of need.
• Working as a messenger in case of need
• To be courteous and respectful to all staff, visitors and all FH partners
• Show a positive attitude that contributes to a good working atmosphere in the office
• Provide additional services, as required, to contribute to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the office operations
Job Skills: Not Specified
Education and experience
• At least Secondary School certificate (A2) in any field of training
• At least three (2) years of relevant work experience in a similar position in an office setting.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• A vibrant personal relationship with Christ.
• People skills: warmth with people, conversational, able to relate to, and be in continual interaction and communication with people.
• Ability and willingness to learn and work with a high degree of motivation and adaptability
• Effective verbal and listening communication skills
• Organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Flexibility, ability to remain calm under pressure
• Understanding and sensitivity to cross-cultural issues
Fluency in written and spoken Kinyarwanda, and either English or French, both would be much preferable.
The responsibilities listed above are not all-inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should fill in the Job Application Form and attach their cover and updated CV/Resume with three referees (including email addresses and day telephone contacts), not later than 12th September 2020 using the following link: http://22.214.171.124/fhrwjobss